Two great stores that go great together!
Apparently a town 5 minutes away from me has a giant Tea Party Republican gathering this weekend. Reporting video?
“There’s too much trouble going on in the world, so this is my relaxation, my vacation. I’m a people person, too: this is the way I meet people. They walk by and ask, ‘Catch anything? Any luck?’ They look at my fish, and they keep on going. They don’t have time for all that racist black or white stuff. When you’re fishing, the race thing disappears.”
Why would you watch the big bang theory while half awake
Picking up some light reading
Akio Otsuka 大塚 明夫
Birthdate/place: November 24, 1959 in Tokyo, Japan.
Most notable roles:
- Batou in Ghost in the Shell franchise
- Amon in Amon: The Apocalypse of Devilman
- Black Jack in Black Jack franchise
- Damaramu in Dragon Half
- Rider in Fate/Zero
- Anavel Gato in MS Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
- Captain Nemo in Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water
- Wham in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency
- Donald Curtis in Porco Rosso
- Uvogin in Hunter X Hunter
- Marshal D. Teach (Blackbeard) in One Piece
- Toshimi Konakawa in Paprika
- Skull Knight in Berserk: The Golden Age Arc
- Optimus Prime (Convoy) in Transformers franchise
- Launchpad McQuack in DuckTales
- Seth in Street Fighter IV
- Ansem/Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts series
- Daigo Kazama in Rival Schools series
- Solid Snake, Solidus Snake and Big Boss in Metal Gear Solid series
Other relevant roles:
- Narrator in MS Gundam Wing
- Souther in Hokuto no Ken
- Aoi Komoda in Key The Metal Idol
- Misumaru Kouichirou in Kidou Senkan Nadesico
- Azusa Masaki Jurai in Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 2
- John “Mad Bull” Estes in Mad Bull 34
- Hades in Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter
- Official dub voice for Nicolas Cage, Steven Seagal, Denzel Washington, Antonio Banderas, Samuel L. Jackson, Dolph Lundgren
I’m dying right now 😂😂😂😂😂
DONT MIND THE BLUR
LOOK AT ALL THE EMOTIONS
I literally didnt recognize her
It’s almost like the character makes a difference. It’s almost like Bella Swan is a terribly written and completely flat character and no actress could have believably put emotion into her portrayal with the lines and motivations they were given. It’s almost like when she’s given a decent character she can give a great performance. IT’S ALMOST LIKE SHE’S AN ACTRESS.
Personally, I consider her portrayal of Bella Swan exactly as the character is written—dead-faced, emotionless and utterly without affect—to be the most ruthless commentary on the character ever made.
"make up is false advertisement!"
"i view women as products"
If you went on a few dates with a charming, fit-looking guy, decided to invite him upstairs, and after he took off his shirt he unstrapped a hidden girdle and his massive gelatinous kegbelly rippled forth, you would be pissed too.
did you really just compare a woman putting some powder on her face to a guy literally reshaping his entire body
MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE
This is a blatant violation of trust
YOU LYING FUCKS I SPENT MY WHOLE LIFE ADMIRING THE BRICK LAYERS THAT ALWAYS LAY THE BRICKS NEAT AND PERFECTLY LINED UP HOLY SHIT I LOOK UP TO YOU HOW COULD YOU
Can’t wait to record SWT and have Nicky and the rest of them Weeb fuqqbois to mock me for wanting to sleep with a homeless man.
damn homer got the rafs 20 years before they were released